How do I sign in to reserve items?
- Sign into your account using your library card number. We do not assign passwords, leave that section blank.
- Search for the item you are looking for using the search bar.
- Click on “Details” to pull up the item you want to reserve.
- The item will show at which branch it is available, choose either Millbrook or Bruce Johnston.
- Click on “Reserve at’. A pop-up window will display, reading ‘The requested item was successfully reserved’.
- To cancel a reserve in your account, click on “Cancel” and the item will be removed.
You can search our catalog by author, ISBN number, or title. For a more exact search you can also select the media (book, audiobook, large print, et cetera). Please make sure that your spelling is correct, and your title is complete for more accurate search results.
Please note: the ‘My Bookbag’ feature does not place items on hold. This is a tool to create your own personal reading list.
How do I renew items on my card?
- Sign in using the instructions above; then from menu on right, choose “My Account”. My Account opens first to ‘My Info’.
- Click on “Current Transactions”.
- Click on “Renew” on the right hand side for the item you want to extend. It will not allow you to renew if the item is overdue, or if it is on reserve for another patron.